2007年5月30日 星期三

dad's dream part2

Two weeks ago my dad called his nephews for his dream.The house his old mother( he always called her mother like this) lived was broken.There were many chinks in the wall and the water dripped down from a leak in the roof.According to our social conventions the house for the dead person means the grave. My cousin said they just had gone to the graveyard to commemorated their grandma last month.The grave was fine, he said.But my dad insisted that they should go there again.
In China and here the Fifth of April(qing ming festival) we go to the graveyard of our dead relatives or closed friends with food; flowers ;paper money(paper made to resemble money and burned as an offering to the dead) and a sickle for removing weeds.
A few days later they said when they had got there first they met a old woman and had a chat.
Why are you here at this time? The woman said.
My cousins told her the reason and bla bla.....
While they had seen the grave they really had a shock.
Somebody was growing the vegetables around the grave.They told to dad on the phone.
What? ! Growing the vegetables around the grave ! How dare the somebody is!!!
Somebody?? We doubt that woman did it.Didn't she see the gravestone?
She digged many ditches and watered the vegetables.No wounder these strange things was happened.
But i am curious that there is a great hand behind back controlling this although grandma didn't recognized dad.Perhaps grandma trusted dad and knew dad will solve the problem well.


Well well well! I know it's a dream and don't be so serious.

2 則留言:

Gina 提到...

I was very interested to read this. There are so many things that we can't explain.
I'm pleased to see that you are updating your blog more this days. I really enjoy reading it.

Gina x

ocean 提到...

Gina
Thanks for your encouragement.
I'm really happy that you can understand the contents of my article.