2008年7月14日 星期一

a sorrowful day

A neighbor who is my respect most elder passed away at the age of ninety- seven. He also is my father's superior. I regret his death. He had given my dad a chance to get a job when dad retired from the Navy. Before dad had driven the bus for the military use in the Navy then he driven the container car in the Kaohsiung Harbor because it's his only skill. At the earlier age of Taiwan, life is difficult and poor. However my childhood is happy and no fear about life. We are not rich but satisfied. That's all thanks him for the kindness he showed us. He was also trusted by our former President(1978-1988) Chiang Ching-kuo for his moral standards and integrity. This year the Chinese Spring Holiday we went to the rest home to visit him. I took some photos of him, his old subordinates, his son and of course my parents. He noticed that i was the only one who hadn't been taken. It will be rude if i tell him i don't like to take a picture. So i said we could shoot by ourself. It's a great honor to take a photo with you.


Today i post the photos to cherish the memory of the wise and kind elder.


Btw when i had a picture taken? How many years before? I am sorry to spoil the photo because of me.

沒有留言: