2008年12月24日 星期三

Happy Ending

My sister found a cardboard box behind the wall of her house yesterday morning. She was disappointed that there were three little puppies in the box were shivering because the temperature dropped. For them there are only seven days to see the sunrise if we call the shelter for the stray dog which held by the municipal government. We discussed this a lot and tried to find a better way for them. She asked an officer whether he could raise one at least. We kept waiting....... Finally we got the good news which he wanted all. He settled these puppies in the cantonment. As we knew they had had dinner at five pm like enlisted men. It's really a happy ending for this case. Thank the officer with all my heart.

2 則留言:

Gina 提到...

I'm so pleased that that story had a happy ending.
You weren't tempted to keep one for yourself? :0)

ocean 提到...

I must say honestly that taking care Xiao Hei spend my most of time and money.