2010年4月18日 星期日

Beijing 2- fun part

I knew it's a boring thing to see the photos of somebody's trips. Forgiving me i just wanna express something by using the photos instead of my poor English.









If it's Kaohsiung here I will go home right now. I am too old to be in a crowded place. Honestly day 2 in Beijing i was shocked.




















It was easy to up to the Great Wall by the cable car. No sweat and breathlessness! Shame on me.








I was a little disappointed that the famous steaming dumpling of Tian Jin. Not good look and taste. I should go to the head store in Tian Jin not the branch store in Beijing.












When i was a child this place always be mentioned by the conversation of dad and us. Although it has been all changed.







The famous restaurant of Beijing Quanjude roasted duck.





Last day in Beijing I went to the famous Laoshe tea house which only i was interested in.







1 則留言:

Gina 提到...

Love the photos. I know what you mean about crowded places, I don't like them either.