2007年4月20日 星期五

life plan

Dear all, pls open your heart and read through this article; then, think.... what is your life now... what is your life plan... Enjoying ourselves while living is my life plan, how about yours? Josie
My friend mailed a article to me and attached these words.Although we work everyday for money,we still believed something in our mind is more important than money.Most of people are not happy in my country in a questionnaire.So .... Jossie
Could we say living and health and happiness are our life plans?Are we greedy?
By the way congratulation for you moved in a b.b. house.(big and beautiful)
Wa!!!!!!!! I should say living and health and happiness in a b.b. house are my life plans.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
匿名 提到...

Hey, you really write well, my English is poor just for living and bla bla...
Agree, we should live healthy and happily with good friends in a suitable house where is full of love, size is not importance…
Have Japanese visitors, call you once available.
Hope to see you from time to time, my old friend.
Josie