2007年4月2日 星期一

poor girl,not poor English

My sister's friend told us the girl she hired was abused by the foreigner customer in her store.Just the reason she only asked his girlfriend what they want to order instead of asking of him.Maybe she is shy or maybe her poor English.I couldn't understand why he is so rude to the girl he even didn't know her.And did he know where he is?
Many years ago I knew two nice foreigners at my workplace. They only can stayed one night in Taiwan.I invited them to have a nice dinner and a sightseeing of my city. After that we lost connection.I definitely know they have a good impression of my country and people.
Did that foreigner realize what his behavior represent?

1 則留言:

Gina 提到...

I am sorry to hear that the foreigner was rude to your friend. Some people have not got any manners.

Like reading your blog and thanks for the name check ;0)

Gina x