2007年9月12日 星期三

生日快樂樂樂....

Finally the ghost month is over. We can stay out at night longer. Tomorrow is my birthday. My dad, mom and me plan to go to the National Park--(墾丁) Ken ding Park. I should stay with my parents instead of going out with friends in the day of my birthday. The thought is more obvious than before when I am getting old. Maybe you guys will think that I made you sick. I grow up in a conservative family it is not easy to say love or thanks these words each other. So I should do more to retrieve my less talk. Now the only I should say to myself is ----- Happy birthday.

4 則留言:

Gina 提到...

Happy birthday oceanJen! if it is not too cheeky to ask - how old are you?
Gina xx

ocean 提到...

welllllllllllllll
wawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How old am I?
I always tell my friends that for me my age is not a secret but my weight. However.....All right all right it's not a big deal. I am a forty-year-old female after Sep.13.

Gina 提到...

ha ha - you're older than me! I'm not forty untill march ;0)

ocean 提到...

I knew it before. You look much younger than me.