2010年6月4日 星期五

award

Thanks my blog's friend GinaRobbo give me the chance to get the award. I am a little embarrassed to post the award.

Well i think i couldn't evade the subject so i should post 7 things about myself.


  1. I had kept my long hair for twenty-five years before I had a haircut in March.
  2. I hope my two little fingers could each grow longer about 1 inch.
  3. I will thumb up when i know somebody still love his pet after he had his own child.
  4. I love the movies or programs with happy endings.
  5. I dislike the insects whatever they disgust me or not.
  6. Sometimes i am repugnant about a part of my character which i always seek the perfect on the little things.
  7. I like the "ice" tea or "hot" coffee.
Finally i have pieced up 7 things. Now i don't wanna the award ruin on my hand. My friend , Gina , would you help me to nominate a blog for me? There is no information in my notebook, it likes a new one and i don't have any copies.

2 則留言:

Gina 提到...

Hello
Urban vegan on my side bar is a blog I think you may like ;0)

ocean 提到...

Thanks for your recomendation. I have linked it on my blog list. So should i tell her? In fact you are the only one i had left words to the blogger who we don't know each other before.