2010年6月28日 星期一

love love the animals

If you can choose an animal in the zoo to be your pet which one would you take him home. I think i will order the giraffe. I have thought the wild  powerful lion in my yard that will be a fantastic dream comes true. But even myself couldn't close him why i have him. I don't wanna either a tender lion or paper tiger.
 In my mind giraffes are elegant animals even they are eating the leaves. They are taller, thinner, a pair of big eyes with long long eyelashes which i envy them so much. I had watched the Animal Planet Channel narrating their blood pressure and the structures of legs.They dissected realistically that giraffe on the TV program so i didn't watch the end. Anyway it's only a dream having a giraffe in my yard.
In fact i also like the elephant. All right having a zoo will be my dream.

沒有留言: