2007年6月13日 星期三

cool girl

Have you met a person whose birthday is the same day with you? Did you feel excited or nothing special?


I had a little embarrassed experience many years ago. I met a girl who was sitting by me in the baking class.She put the list which had her base information on the up corner. She didn't care anybody will see the list.Then I saw her birthday is the same day with me. I really excited about this.Actually I don't like to talk to strangers even they talk to me first. I don't have zeal for the stranger.However I tried to express that i am so happy to met a person we have the same birthday.

The girl was so cool. She only had a superficial smile and a little nod.Giving me a look of "so what".
I was hurt and embarrassed.

The other day my friend laugh at me after i talked to her.
She said : The girl just looks like you.Now you know your natural character!!!!

Recently there are two bad news.One is a man murdered his friend who had the same birthday with him because of the money. Another is a popular singer without driving licence hit a nurse who had the same birthday with her because of the drunk-driving.
Two people who have the same birthday meet at somewhere by the lot , fate or a special reason??!! Comparing with these news my experience is not a big deal but i still feel embarrassed now.

沒有留言: