2007年6月8日 星期五

my friends

I don't have many friends.Some of them are wise , humorous and successful in many ways and are older than me. Ooh! It's important to emphasize that they have fast reaction capacity and eloquence.Last year my friend Julie treated us to go out for a dinner.We celebrated her son Si Xian to be a high school student but Anna insisted to pay the bill.

Julie:Will these kids drive us to go to the restaurant for a luxurious super when we are old?

Anna(with a serious attitude):Si Xian, you only treat me a bowl of rice porridge when aunt will be old in the future.

At that moment I was deeply touched by this dialogue.

We always say that parents will do anything for their kids without asking the rewards.I know Anna isn't Si Xian's mother but we love the boy and hope he will be better.Julie often consult Anna about how to educate the children.She always learn how to be a good mother.

After five seconds Anna:The flavor of A-B-A-L-O-N-E. I couldn't bear to have a laugh after she spoke slowly the two words .

That's my friend Anna and please forget that impressive moment previously.

沒有留言: